- Provide Marketing support to existing customer and act as day-to-day contact for customers in the consumer channel of business
- Interface with customers for Business , Technical , packing and shipment issue
- Working with the distribution network, identify and develop relationships with key customers with the intent of demonstrating & selling a range of professional consumer
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of current market conditions; track competitor product developments, market pricing, promotions, new technologies, key trends in the end
- Expand customer base and maintain positive relationship with customers
- Organize and manage end user customer quotations
- Follow up on all quotations given, monitor and report success rates.
- Diploma in business, marketing or engineering related field.
- Minimum +4 years experience in marketing and business development in electronics consumer products
- Experience in dealing with customer and R&D on project follow-up is an absolute advantage
- Proven record of success in closing strategic deals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- With global sense and self motivated and willing to learn
- Participation in a global team selling effort, which requires development of, collaborative plans with members of other sales groups, product groups, operations, marketing,
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
We provide attractive bonus scheme, double pay, 5 days work and at bank holiday. Interested parties please send full resume with details of expected
salary and available date in word format
All personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment