Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand
strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Marketing Manager, Events and Campaigns.
In this role, you will
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to support business growth for Global Private Banking, North Asia
- Create clear briefs for the delivery of Marketing events and campaigns in support of business objectives
- Manage and execute agreed events and campaigns within approved budgets and timelines
- Drive customer acquisition and share of wallet across the high and ultra high net worth client base
- Work closely with global and local Marketing and Communications teams to ensure that the HSBC brand is promoted in a consistent way, using the agreed campaign assets and supporting materials
to build brand awareness and brand loyalty
- Connect with internal stakeholders within Global Private Banking and the wider HSBC Group to deliver cohesive Marketing events and campaigns
- Effectively manage agency and supplier relationships to maximise service delivery and efficiencies, including onboarding, requisition and payment requirements
- Track effectiveness of events and campaigns to ensure that marketing investment is clearly aligned to business outcomes for all campaign activity
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong experience in end to end event management, both local and regional, coming from a wealth management, luxury or event production background
- Ability to work with stakeholders in formulating a robust business brief, interpreting this into a marketing challenge, and proposing or executing appropriate marketing solutions with
a focus on marketing effectiveness
- Knowledge of event development and production activities, while delivering to the highest quality standard to delight our customers
- Proven experience of collaboration with teams over multiple sites
- Sound knowledge on digital content marketing
- A team player with great energy and passion, strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across functions and lines of business
- Ability to work independently, to multitask and to meet tight deadlines
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua strongly preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CWVW
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited