To assist the Head of Marketing in all areas, including event management, advertising, hospitality, sponsorship, digital marketing, and media relations:
- Prepare tender documents for PR Agency, website, mobile app, news clippings, media buy, AD placements and prepare relevant reports;
- Prepare and proofread speeches, press release, eDMs and other marketing collaterals for press conferences and events;
- Prepare agreements for execution and post-event debrief reports;
- Co-ordinate and assist in production of promos, trailers, highlight videos, promotional collaterals & etc. for Society’s different events;
- Artiste arrangement;
- Event management and coordination with venues;
- Coordinate with designers, photographers, videographers and editors in preparing artworks and videos for print and electronic usage;
- To plan, organize, and manage all hospitality issues including guest invitations and RSVP, travel and hotel accommodation arrangements for overseas guests, negotiate and liaise with hotels, air carriers and travel agencies; arrange Festival passes and guest
welcome kits, etc.;
- To develop strategy and engagement plan for digital marketing;
- To prepare, draft and upload posts and photos for Society’s various social media platforms on a regular basis and after events on IFF website and other social platforms such as Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, Twitter, Wikipedia, Instagram & etc.
- To develop the strategic plan for sales and sponsorship for the Society and audience development to expand the ticket sales;
- To identify and secure marketing opportunities for cash and in-kind sponsorships for the Society;
- To solicit sponsorships and sales for the events of the Society;
- To secure revenue deals through the preparation and execution of proposals, presentations and events, including the fulfillment of entitlements to corporate sponsors, patrons, foundations, private and public sectors;
- To manage and liaise with marketing and sponsorship consultants appointed by the Society;
- To develop, research and monitor marketing, press, sponsors, membership database including client marketing information, mailing lists, audience demographics, etc.;
- To prepare reports and analysis on marketing, brand, communications and sponsorship programs;
- To prepare, co-ordinate and supervise the production of the festival reports and annual report;
- To work closely with the marketing team and other departments for all marketing, sponsorship, hospitality, and audience development requirements;and
- To perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or management from time to time.
- University degree required, study in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in marketing, digital marketing, event management, advertising and sponsorship;
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, good communication skill and a positive and team working attitude;
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Solid experience in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Instagram, Youtube and etc.), experience in KOL marketing is a plus;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge in video editing, Adobe AI or Photoshop is a plus;
- Passionate in film industry or background in film entertainment is a plus;
- Required to work overtime and irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during peak seasons; and
- Candidates who are less experienced will be considered Assistant Marketing Manager.
Interested parties should apply with details resume stating current and expected salary to The HR & Administration Office, The
Hong Kong International Film Festival Society at 8/F, The Rays, 71 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "apply now" for application.
(All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.)