One of the largest telecommunications companies in Hong Kong is looking for Marketing Managers for different lines of business - Customer Acquistiion / Customer Retention / Products and Services (VAS).
This company provides premier service for the public, local and international businesses with a wide range of services.
Reporting to AVP, the Marketing Manager will lead a team consist of Assistant Manager, Senior Executives and Executives.
Looking for talented candidates who have experience in driving B2C customer segmentation (CRM) and marketing campagins for acquisition / retention / value-added service.
The team player will be responsible to Joint Marketing Promotion, traffic pulling and new product & service's marketing programs, including cross functional / project teams operation with Marcom, retail, product & service, device, call center, regulatory teams to acquire new customers & increase ARPU.
* Plan and execute a vast of marketing campaigns for mobile acquisition, retention and to grow in-base revenue in order to achieve business target
* Develop and execute marketing activities for developing new business opportunities
* Develop and implement the customer loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers
* Work closely with channel anchors, front-end and back-end departments closely on marketing programs execution to ensure a smooth launch
* Responsible for pricing strategy and pricing model for business growth
* Monitor on mobile pricing movement, market intelligence, marketing policy, marketing operations closely together with end-to-end delivery of mobile marketing programs with post-campaign analysis
* Track and measure campaign success to drive future strategy
* University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
* 8 years of relevant working experience in marketing of telecommunications / banking / consumer goods or services
* Strong business sense, detailed oriented and a team player
* Excellent project management and presentation skills
* Preferably with marketing experience in customer acquisition / retention and marketing programs launch
* Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese