- Develop editorial coverage to increase brand awareness such as leaflets, advertisements, newsletters, catalogues, press releases, media kits, direct mails, brand presentations, website / social media contents etc.
- Handle website and online marketing, Optimize online promotion mix by managing different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Weibo, WeChat, YouTube, etc., and understanding their strengths and weaknesses
- Deploy brand image strategies, brand building and maximize brand exposure
- Support preparation, implementation and execution of marketing programs
- Assist all brand building activities and joint promotions to enhance company visibility and awareness
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid experiences in marketing or PR, retail industry will be advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Independent, well organized and detail-minded
- Good knowledge in online marketing landscape, Experience in online media would be an advantage
- Good command of English & Chinese with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate including 5-day week, attendance incentive, birthday leave, free goods allowance, medical plan etc. Interested parties, please send resume with expect salary and date of availability. Please visit our website: www.squina.com
All the personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.