- Report to Department Head and assist in planning and executing marketing activities of various kinds;
- Coordinate internal / external parties to meet long & short-term goals;
- Conduct market research & business analysis;
- Provide administrative support to marketing team;
- Participate in other ad-hoc sales & marketing activities.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant work experience in Marketing or related fields, preferably in F&B / Retails / FMCG industry or advertising agency;
- Can-do attitude, mature, independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent inter-personal & project management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferable.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer.
We offer 5-day work week, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)