- Establish the go-to-market strategies for business, encompasses product launch, lead generation, experiential and social media.
- Support effective internal and external communications including public relations to drive exposure of Media Corp International in the region and the key focus industries.
- Experience in global market promotion, familiar with online and offline media resources (e.g., Facebook, Google, WeChat, LINE etc.)
- Proactively develop, implement and manage the day-to-day tactics and execution of marketing activities across all channels and platforms, including events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with agencies to create targeted campaigns.
- Research/make recommendations and execute on regional media partners and industry associations for digital marketing, sponsorships, co-branded email, and other creative means to reach online audiences.
- Develop compelling content for marketing materials, speaker interviews, case studies, EDMs, and external newsletters.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program effectiveness and performance regularly.
- Track and drive marketing leads through the sales process and report status/results regularly.
- Meeting monthly pipeline and lead generation targets.
- Brand strategy and development for business.
- Degree in Business/ Marketing/communications.
- Fluent in Japanese, English and Putonghua is a MUST.
- At least 1 years advertising and event planning working experience
- Minimum 1 years of professional work experience in B2B marketing environment, with experience in Media Marketing or IT sector preferred.
- Marketing experience in the financial industry is plus.
- Experience and very knowledgeable n marketing automation tool
- Passionate and strong in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Well-developed organizing and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time.
- Proven success in developing customer-focused, multi-year marketing strategies including deployment, measurement, evaluation of return and optimization using innovative approaches.
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered the role of Marketing Manager.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, attractive salary + quarterly and yearly bonuses along with the opportunity to build your own personal team around you. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.
Package offered by AK Services HK Co., Limited:
- Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
- Excellent year-end bonuses;
- Health Insurances (Both Medical & Dental);
- Paid Vacation Days;
- In-house training;
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development.