Our client is a elderly care and service provider based in Hong Kong is rapidly growing its business to promote active aging and is currently hiring a Marketing Officer to lead the development and execution of marketing
strategies for the latest senior retirement community centre that will be launched in 2020.
- Work directly with Senior Residence management team to formulate and execute marketing strategies that reflects the project vision and brand positioning
- Work horizontally and interact with internal departments and external parties in developing and executing integrated on-and-offline marketing programs, update for all publication materials and events
and conduct post-program evaluations
- Create and manage digital marketing assets including corporate website, internal and public social media platforms and mobile marketing
- Formulate SEM/SEO, track and monitor corresponding performances, evaluate user behaviour and adjust digital marketing plan accordingly
- Work closely with production house and graphic design team for coordination and production of application materials and premium related to brand publication and advertising (e.g., brand introduction
kit, brochure, leaflets, newsletters, stock image library etc) to ensure all are updated and proofread
- Organize events and activities including but not limited to PR events, business awards, exhibition, seminars, interviews, media tour, public and organization visits
- Perform quality and consistency control on all communication materials in accordance with brand's tonality
- Develop annual marketing plan. Manage and maximizing effectiveness of the budget
- Develop and monitor residence loyalty program to engage with residents and caregivers in order to increase the acquisition and retention rate;
- Assist with creating and managing community engagement programs and manage relations with stakeholders from the community
- Handle customers’ enquiry and subscription
- Support all the pre-opening and the post-opening activities.
- Support ad hoc projects
- Degree holder of Marketing / Business Administration discipline.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in health care, personal care, aged care or related industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Passionate about delivering quality aged care.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and good team player.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and creative.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
Interested parties, please send updated CV (in MS Word) to our email below or call 2511 0602 to know more.