- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in loyalty programs and customer relationship management would be an advantage
- Well-organized, attentive to details and able to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Willing to work on shift or public holidays occasionally
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Assist in planning, organizing and launching marketing programs for promoting mobile app & shopping mall club membership
- Support execution of the integrated loyalty program for building shopping mall brand and customer loyalty
- Prepare reports and analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of various promotions
- Coordinate with different parties including tenants, internal departments and external vendors to execute loyalty programs
- Monitor the performance of loyalty programs
Interested parties please send full resume stating current and expected salary, date available to:
Senior Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.