Our client is a HK headquartered International Group that is a leader in the risk management solutions field (Testing, Inspection and Certification Services). They boast a 30 year track record and has built a strong expertise and recognition.
They work with clients (retailers, brands, importers, manufacturers) covering a diverse product range including household goods, textiles, automotive, aviation, and healthcare.
This new opening is to sit within the corporate level - it is a GLOBAL SCOPE role with high development opportunities within the organization.
- Key role is to develop marketing tools under different forms to support the sales activity, increase the company exposure and generate more leads.
- Market studies and go to market approach: Identify markets, conduct studies/analysis that lead to business decisions
- Digital marketing: support digital marketing approach by monitoring the current activities; follow up on execution and validation stages
- Company exposure and marketing support: develop existing marketing tools; corporate presentation
- Best practices formalization; identify company's best practices per segment / per market
- Support for events: identify key events the company shall attend; support for the events (may be overseas - US, Germany, Italy, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of significant international marketing experience for an agency or a brand
- Strong at market studies and analytics, used to work with marketing agencies and press
- Dynamic, energetic, convincing
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal, etc.) as well as organization and reporting skills
- Demonstrates strong self-initiative and creativity; Intercultural competence
- Excellent computer skills (MS office, email, social media, etc.)
- Able to work hands-on both internally and externally
Please send a copy of your latest CV in Word or call +852 3972 5631 for a discussion. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.