Marketing & Sales
Executive / Trainee
- Responsible for conceptualizing, copywriting, editing and proofreading in marketing and promotional materials (such as printing advertisement, leaflet, sales brouchure etc.)
- Assist in perform all marketing activities.
- Maintain website, Facebook and update information frequently.
- Assist to Perform marketing research and ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma or above.
- Good presentation & communication skills.
- Outgoing, strong initiative & willing to learn.
- Self motivate, independent & responsible.
- MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint an added advantage.
- Ability to use Photoshop, AI and
other creative software on PC is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English &Mandarin.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Interest in the hair design, sense of aesthetics, relative skill, operation and experience in hair industry will be consider preferred.
- Alternate Saturdays
- Bank holiday
- 10 days annual leave or above
- Education allowance
- Medical allowance
- Attractive products discount for staff
- Free of brand product trail
- Good development opportunities
- Staff activities welfare
- Sales / Performance Bonus
We offer excellent package and career prospects to the right candidate. Interested candidate, please send your full resume to HR department.
*Personal data collect would only be used for recruitment purpose.