- Establish site storage system and monitor the store inventory of construction materials.
- Tidy up and organize the in-stock and out-stock of inventory items and maintain proper record.
- Purchase miscellaneous materials/goods for construction works, and related record keeping.
- Provide clerical support, including ascertaining supplier's payment.
- Coordinate with project team and subcontractors in order to ensure the proper and adequate resources allocation to meet their operational needs.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Building Studies / Engineering / QS / Purchasing & Supply or Logistic related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in storekeeping / warehouse management in construction industry.
- Familiar in construction materials.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word-processing.
- Holder of driving license with Class 1 & 2 is an advantage.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Materials Control Supervisor.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cscechk.com/en) for more information.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies for one-year period, thereafter which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong