- Participate in the mechanical design of the robotic system and user control system;
- Participate in micro actuators and servo mechanism design and development (miniature clutch and brake systems, miniature motors, etc.);
- Participate in miniature power train mechanism design;
- Support the integration of electro-mechanical system.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering or equivalent;
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Solid experience in core mechanical product design and development for robotics, automation, particularly in the areas of high-precision, miniature design
and/or medical robotics;
- Experience with mechanical engineering design including parts & assembly drawings, specification of tolerances and material selection;
- Previous experience in medical device design, biomechanics, mechatronics system design, as well as performance, stress and failure analysis is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in mechanical design CAD tools, for example SolidWorks;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; and
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including your current and expected
salary, and the earliest availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.