Our client is an international consumer goods company, providing products for both B2B and B2C markets
The Mechanical Engineering Manager will lead and develop an Audio Product Engineering team in the design and development of new products/solutions. He/ She will be responsible and accountable for driving team success in introducing cost competitive products with features and qualities meeting/ exceeding agreed goals
- NPD owner from idea generation, specifications, prototype, costing, Tooling design and milestones management
- Close working relationship with all stakeholders involved to meet the client’s requests related to technical issues which includes but not limited to mechanical construction, artwork design to mass production
- Implementation of new product development projects with consistent review, evaluations and benchmark best practices
- Team Management: Be a mentor to develop, train and provide guidance to junior engineers
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Min 10 years relevant experience with 3 years at managerial level.
- Experiences in design and development of plastics and audio related products preferred
- Exceptional skills in NPD methodology, QFD, DFQ, DFM.....
- Knowledge in using Computer Aided Systems to simulate/ facilitate design and testing process
- Ability to deal with ambiguity / uncertainty
- A team leader with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Please Apply Here > Confidential & Secure <
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/