The Group was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2012 (01260.HK) and is the only financial and PR Consultancy firm listed in Hong Kong.
Being the industry leader with more than 300 dedicated professionals, the Group has been successful in helping more than 50 companies listed in HK in 2018, representing over 90% of IPO capital raising market share, and more than 25% of annual growth.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with media
- Exercise professionalism in handling media inquiries and crisis management
- Work closely with internal PR team to provide media consulting service
- Prepare press materials and monitor media news report
- Establish new potential media relation with leading financial and business media
- Develop and produce internal and external communication materials
- University degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline
- Min 3-5 years of experience, preferably gained in local or international media
- Solid experience, preferably as a newspaper reporter or feature writer from the financial sector
- Good relationships with various media organizations
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese, included Mandarin
- Proven experience and ability in communicating with the press and coordinating media campaigns
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Energetic, well organised and with the ability to coordinate tasks and responsibilities
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Media Relations Officer
We offer you a dedicated team of colleagues with diversified skills and capability, a challenging and promising business environment, and an attractive remuneration scheme.
Interested parties please send in your resume with current & expected salary "Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.