Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Membership Manager to deal with the routine membership matters, correspondences and administrative works.
- To assist in managing the membership system.
- Be the first point of contact and handle the members’ enquiries.
- To provide a high standard of services, work cheerfully, and follow procedures and policies.
- To attend regular meetings, member interviews, and new member’s orientation and to assist in preparing the meeting materials.
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by the Management.
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 2 years of work experience gained in club’s membership, secretarial, and/or administrative works.
- Proficient in MS Office Operations.
- Independent and detail-oriented with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Compensations & Benefits
- Staff Quarter
- Discretionary bonus and double pay
- Transportation allowance
- Duty Meals
- 5-day work week
- 14 days of annual leaves
- Birthday leave
- Medical insurance scheme
- Group life insurance
Location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C) 工作地點: 深水灣 (港鐵海洋公園站可達)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now' or:
Fax: 2870 6371
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.