About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with a property portfolio ranging from commercial, residential to industrial buildings. Due to its expansion plan in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a MEP Project Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to General Manager, you will lead a small team
- Responsible for M&E Package design and construction from the conceptual stage to the handover.
- Manage a team of consultant and contractor for all stages design deliverable and construction management.
- Coordinate with government authorities from the preliminary public utilities lead-in concept to the detail design for statutory approval and final inspection.
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines with at least 10 years' work experience in HVAC system design and/or MEP design management in developers.
- Professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies.
- Solid experience in managing consultants in all disciplines over a sustained period of time on site to resolve design issues.
- Good understanding on government regulations particularly on design approval, HVAC system, building construction, health and safety, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in managing cross-discipline teams.
- strong presentation skills and proficiency in English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.