• Assist in product sourcing and developing;
• Order processing and monitoring shipment schedule;
• Work closely with vendors to comply order specifications;
• Keep and update technical information on time;
• Assist internal design director in products development.
• High diploma or above;
• At least 2 years merchandising experience;
• Good organizational, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills;
• Aggressive, self-motivated and able to work independently;
• Efficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Chinese Word Processing;
• Immediate availability is highly preferable.
We offer attractive salary, medical allowance, 5 working days and full on-job training.
Coil Interior Material Supplier Company Limited was founded in 1983, headquartered in Hong Kong, and hassubsidiary companies in UK and US. Meanwhile, Coil has several branch offices in Mainland China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Xian and Hainan. After years of efforts, Coil has grown into a large-scale comprehensive decoration materials company, and it is dealing mainly in draperies, accessories, carpets, wallpapers, roller blinds and leather, etc. Coil works closely with professionals in interior design field as well as partners like Marriott, St Regis, Raffles, Riz-Carlton, Hyatt and Sheraton for hospitality projects.Coil strives to achieve high levels of pursuit and continues to work hard to preserve its leadership status in the industry.