Responsibilities including but not limited to the followings:
- Generate sales through customer account development and relationship management including trade show participation, exhibition organization, cost estimation, quotation,
price & terms negotiation, orders follow up to shipment and excellent sales services.
- Full supervision and handling of our retail clients, mainly consisting of large multinational chain stores.
- Preparation of various order documents e.g. P/I, P/O’s, vendor registration documents.
- Overseeing & organizing pre-production scheduling, lab testing issues, artwork development, and factory audit issues. Must have experience in supervising all these tasks.
- Supervising our China based staff and vendors to ensure orders on track.
- Daily communications with customers for ongoing orders and new opportunities.
- Strong experience in merchandising role for international trading company is a must, with strength in all areas from marketing, operations, documents, logistics, payments.
- Perform market research for sales proposal and generate product ideas to work closely with design team on new season product development
- To handle ad hoc projects and be a problem solver to provide best solution whenever necessary
- University graduate preferred but not mandatory
- Preferably with experience with major USA and EUR market including customers such as Walmart, K-mart, TRU and Target etc.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3 years solid experience in toys industry/trading is highly desirable.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandiser/Marketing Assistant
- Able to cope with fast pace environment and to work under pressure, have strong ‘multi-tasking’ abilities, resourceful & pro-active.
- Sales oriented with good business sense and critical thinking
- Good at numeracy with analytical skill and detail-oriented
- Project management skill and independent handle multi-tasks to hit tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is preferable
Offer 5-day work, competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with
expected salary to Grow’n Up Ltd. by clicking "Apply Now" or fax no. (852) 2214 0435. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)