HOGA International Limited
HOGA International Limited is the buying office for an European group of sanitary assortment companies with a product portfolio of more than 10,000 items. Due to the continued growth of our product range and market share, HOGA International Limited is looking for experienced candidates to fill the following position:
• Communicate with our German Head Office and Chinese Suppliers
• Coordinate order follow-up (PO+PI, inspection arrangement/shipment, etc.)
• Document checking (PO, PI, Shipping Documents, etc.)
• Maintain order and shipment report list (XLS)
• Solve upcoming problems along the order process
• Handle paperwork with accuracy
• HKDSE graduate or higher
• At least 2 years experience in a merchandising job
• Experience in German/European buying/sourcing office is of advantage
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Positive working attitude, detail-minded, self-initiated
• Able to work in a small team
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Proficiency in MS office
We offer competitive remuneration package, including medical and dental insurance and a performance based annual bonus.
Interested applicants please send your English application letter and resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will only be use for employment related purpose.