What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the development and analysis of mobile applications on iOS.
- To develop system functions and perform testing, configuration, maintenance and support on a variety of mobile applications
- Work closely with PM, developers and QA to meet the requirement and project schedule.
What you will need:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years experience in developing native mobile applications on iOS.
- Portfolio / track record of delivering high quality customer orientated mobile applications.
- Practical experience on Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation is desired.
- Knowledge of other web technologies, native UI design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage, push notification, location based services, ibeacon, threading, and performance tuning.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Bobby Lee, [email protected] charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored
job search strategy.