Our client is a large technology driven eCommerce company with a sizeable IT team.
Our client is a leading eCommerce platform. Their core business Digital Media, eCommerce and Digital Solutions. Some of their subsidiaries are working as a Joint Venture. Currently, their IT team is expanding, and they are looking for a Senior iOS Mobile Developer. Unlike many start-up, the IT team of our client is quite sizeable, and therefore, if you are interested, please feel free to send us your profile.
- Responsible on design, analysis, enhancement and development of mobile applications on iOS
- Assist other mobile developers for the system design and implementation for Android
- Use both Objective-C and Swift as the major programming languages for development
- Help the functional teams to collect requirements from the users
- Work closely with other technical teams, including Web team, Backend team and DBA team for testing and developing a various mobile applications
- Participate in the ad-hoc assignments arranged by the line manager
- Bachelor or above qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines, such as, Cognitive Science, Symbolic Studies
- Minimum 3 year working experience in developing Mobile Applications on iOS or/ and Android
- Strong knowledge in iOS programming languages, including Objective-C and Swift
- Good knowledge in Android programming languages, such as Java and Kotlin is a plus
- The language ability of both English and Chinese must be decent
Our client will offer the right candidates with attractive packages, annual leaves, and medical plans.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jacky Chan on +852 2848 9562.