As MPF (Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes) enters the 20th year since it first implemented in 2000, more than 850 billion of wealth has been created, providing retirement cover for more than 85% of Hong Kong work force. Together with the recent launch of tax-deductible voluntary contribution arrangement, demand for MPF advisory has become increasingly strong. We are recruiting for this position to cope with the strong market demand and rapid business growth.
Our MPF specialist trainee position is tailor-made for Fresh Graduates or graduates with less than 5 years work experience. You will gain experience in various areas related to MPF business including but not limited to Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Relationship, Direct Sales & Marketing, Operations Administration, Investment Advisory and Product Analysis.
Outstanding candidates will have the opportunity to be a part of our corporate management team within 3-5 years.
Email us if YOU have the following qualities to success:
- You want a career that brings value to people
- You are honest and open
- You value feedback and strive for self-improvement
- You take responsibility, take risks, have entrepreneurial spirit
- You enjoy working with people
- You are looking for workplace where hard work will be rewarded
- You are University Graduate / Post-Graduate in any disciplines
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including attractive base salary, travel incentives, year-end bonus and 21-day annual leaves as a start
- Support and guidance from experienced mentors will be offered to help you learn from our experience
- The most comprehensive training support in the industry to equip you with the skills and professionalism you need to stand out in the industry
- Promising and rewarding career path where your hard work will be rewarded
- An environment where your strength and opportunities will be valued
Who are we?
Founded in 1983, IPP is Singapore’s most complete licensed financial advisory organization and now the largest Wealth Management Office (WMO) in Singapore.
As the leader in personal wealth management industry in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia and other high growth cities in Asia, INTEGRITY and our focus on CLIENT INTEREST is what set us apart as an industry leader.
Our corporate website: http://www.ippfa.com.hk
Our Culture: Is it what you are looking for?
Here in IPP, respect and the dignity of individuals are held as the highest value. We care about the growth of each individual and we are committed to create space for everyone to perform.
We have a culture of honest, constructive and engaged feedback. IPP is where everyone feels safe and supported talking about what you need, and where your feedback and contribution will be valued.
We are committed to be the best place to nurture newcomers on your way to building a successful and rewarding career in the industry.