- Lead the process of UI / UX design, website design/ Email marketing/ social campaign and other layout in marketing projects
- Develop creative and art concept and idea for different marketing initiative
- Create and develop user interface, site flow, graphic design and animation for web and social media and graphics design for online and offline using design approach
- Create and develop video and graphic design from creative to final artwork for mock-ups, website layouts, email marketing material design as well as festive
eCard, etc. (including layout and animation)
- Prepare photo shooting and video shooting and editing for events and services for website and other marketing channel
- Manage daily contents update and quality on digital platforms, including social media, website, banner ads, etc.
- Support website development and implementation through CMS system.
- Knowledge in digital design is a must. Print design is an advantage
- Good sense of graphic design and color matching; knowledge in photography and printing knowledge is an advantage
- Able to handle various ad hoc and multimedia projects independently
Candidates should attach your tailored CV and your portfolio with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present and expected salaries
to: Group Human Resources Department, 8D International Limited, 11/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or fax to 2895-5766.
All personal data / information provided by applicants to 8D International Limited will be used for recruitment and related purpose(s)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.