Reporting to the Museum Membership Development Manager, the candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the team on the acquisition, retention, and engagement projects of
M+ Membership Programme. He/she is responsible to plan and manage members’ ongoing and regular engagement events to strengthen member experience and loyalty.
You will be responsible for:
- possess a recognised university degree, preferably in business studies, marketing, or other related disciplines;
- have at least 3 years’ experience in CRM or loyalty marketing, with good understanding on CRM systems;
- have logical mindset with strong analytic skill and experience in handling customer enquiries and complaints will be an advantage;
- have proven experience in managing members communications and engagement programmes;
- have excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- be responsible, detail-minded, self-initiative, energetic and enthusiastic;
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, with hands on experience in copywriting and translation of marketing collaterals.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 11 November 2020. Applicants are encouraged
to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being
invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
Ms. Linda Hung at 2200-5481