Location: Tsuen Wan
Contract period: 12 months
- MUST obtaining a Bachelor's Degree from a Hong Kong University, majoring in History, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, Education, Media Communications, or other
heritage and cultural related fields;
- Must obtaining Level 4 in Chinese Language and Level 5 or above in English Language of the HKDSE; or Grade D in Chinese Language and Grade C or above in Use of English Culture of the HKALE;
or Level 2 in the Use of English paper and Level 1 in the Use of Chinese paper in CRE;
- MUST having at least 1 year of relevant full-time working experience in museums, galleries, archives or
cultural institutes, Proven experience in conducting research is preferable;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and Chinese character processing and as well as good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- To conduct thematic research on museum exhibits;
- To conduct research for exhibitions and programmes;
- To provide research services as required including conducting oral history, field study and preparing research reports;
- To assist with online programmes;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Please submit the application with your resume with your availability and expected salary if you are interested. For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose