iConcept Academy is currently looking for part-time native English teachers for kindergartens.
English Lesson to students aged 2 or above
- Organize and prepare necessary class materials
- Plan and design games and activities related to curriculum
- Prepare student evaluation report and programme report
- Working days: 2 to 5 days per week in the morning section (around 9:00am-12:00nn/ 8:30am- 1:00pm)
- Native English speaker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary education level or above
- TEFL or TESOL certification preferable
- Experience in teaching early children
- Passionate about children
- Self-motivated and energetic
- HKID card or valid work permit is a must
- Kindergartens in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories
- Teaching resources and materials support
- Competitive salaries, gratuity bonus and MPF
Vacancies include part-time only. Engagement period can be summer holidays only (July 2020 - August 2020) And the entire coming school year is September 2019- July 2020.
Interested candidates please send your full resume and expected salary by email. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
iConcept Academy is committed to delivering high-quality educational services to children in community centres and kindergartens in Hong Kong. We develop English and Putonghua programmes by combining the latest educational methodology and child developmental psychology. To succeed in our mission, we are seeking candidates with passions in education to join our team.
For more details, please visit our web site www.hkiconcept.com