- Ensure the smooth implementation and timely support of IT services to business and IT organisation on Windows server infrastructure, Corporate network, IP Telephony system and wireless network.
- Co-ordinate with user departments and external consultants to define system needs and perform system design for implementing and maintaining network related IT services such as Active Directory, ADFS, and Windows Server according to the Project Management standards.
- Conduct feasibility studies and recommend most cost effective IT solutions to improve business process and reduce operational cost.
- Perform vendor and contract management during the procurement and implementation of IT products and services. Rate and report the quality including reliability, security, system documentation and performance of computer applications/services.
- Work according to quality and security standards, policies and procedures while maintaining the reliability and availability of related IT services.
- Provide technical guideline and assistance to server, network and Service Desk support team to carry out their functions in a professional and customer focused manner.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in technical support and system administration in a sizeable organization.
- Solid experience in Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server and GPO management.
- Experience in Azure administration is preferred.
- Experience in Network Infrastructure implementation and Disaster Recovery on Windows Server, VMware, CISCO Network equipment, IP telephony, SDWAN would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge of managing infrastructure projects.
- Good written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.