• Understanding and get insight into named account strategies, business development, and operations processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operation regarding to data center energy(network energy) area.
• Planning and implementation technical communications, understanding customer technical requirements and be able to guide the customer requirements;
• Complete tailored project proposal based on customer requirements;
• Present tailored solution and the relative technical explanation; Workshop with customers;
• Compose technical and commercial proposal for concrete projects;
• Planning, promotion and implementation for crucial projects;
• Establish and strengthen relationship with customer’s high level technical team, to Help extend more sales ;
• To give technical training to internal staff, train sales team about solution selling points;
• Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events;
• Sales sense, be able to develop sales opportunities.
• Deeply understanding and experience on network energy industry; Including data center power, cooling, DCIM, fire extinguishing system; cabinets and containment system; Familiar with mainstream vendors, vendors’ product & solution;
• Technical background of data center power distribution, cooling, DCIM, fire extinguishing system; cabinets and containment system; Equipped with modular data center, container data center;
• Technical skills on data center facility design, skills on AutoCAD to work out data center layout and power distribution diagram ;
• Experience on data center facility sub-system, and knowledge on system integration;
• Have the ability of sales project development independently;
• Experience on project bidding;
• Good communication skill, team work spirit and strong work responsibility;
• At least 5 years experience in network energy industry;
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com