Reporting to the Assistant IT Manager, the candidate is responsible for various aspects of IT operation support and administration.
- To provide technical support for all computer users in offices and construction sites, ranging from hardware installation / configuration to software problem solving
- To provide network and servers administration
- To coordinate with suppliers for system installation and support
- To carry out data center operation on file server and e-mail server and ensure they are normal running and properly backup
- To support infrastructure project implementation and rollout
- Ensure company computer inventory database is up-to-date
- At least 3 years’ experience in network & server administration, such as Firewall, Cisco router
- Proficient in Linux, Microsoft server configuration, Lotus Notes support and administration
- Knowledge of Database administration is an asset
- Good command in English and Chinese, good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
- Willing to station on site
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Network Engineer.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES & TRAINING DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong OR click "Apply Now" OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.