Our Client is a well-known financial services company which values technology highly in its business operation and transformation. Due to organizational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Network Engineer.
- Plan and design IT network infrastructure, system deployment and migration, recommend improvement to management
- Assess, design, develop, recommend, implement, document solutions for fault, performance, capacity, disaster recovery, and business continuity procedures
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software
- Manage IT infrastructure (Including network devices and IP phones)
- Provide technical support on network infrastructure
To develop, maintain and review technical standards and procedures of the network infrastructure.
- Ensure entire IT system, platform and policies are complied with local governing rules and regulations, and corporate compliance
- Establish and implement IT policies, procedures manuals, crisis management guidelines, IT securities policies, etc.
- Able to manage independently for IT system installation, configuration, and enable usability of workstations, peripheral equipment.
- University graduated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in IT, with knowledge and skills to manage in IT infrastructure, network, and equipment (switch, router, firewall, servers,WAN,LAN etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of network connectivity, protocols, network security devices
- Certification Holder of CCNA/CISA is a plus
- Self-motivated and interested to explore new technologies and solutions
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
Interested parties please apply with the most updated CV with expected salary and available date via Jobs DB. Applicants who do not hear from us within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.