The company is a Fortune 500 Company that has a heavy exposure into cutting edge network & network security technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on some of the biggest projects within the market.
Additionally this position offers the potential candidate an opportunity to manage and drive some of the strongest Network Engineers within the Asia pacific market. With an enormous amount of potential for this candidate to move deeper into management or architecture.
Projects involved include Network Automation planning and roadmap, web security, network security, Data center builds (network equipment’s ACI) and next generation network products for public cloud (exchange online, skype in the cloud and cloud security products)
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Interface with Internal Network Teams, external application and infrastructure teams, and business partners to understand challenges, requests and requirements to create a pipeline for automation opportunities.
• Design Network High level Solutions and low level network infrastructure design on private cloud set up.
• Create a network automation framework, working with infrastructure automation partners, which will form the foundation of our network automation capabilities.
• Work the pipeline and create network automation solutions as required.
• Work on Network Implementation projects (Data Center build, ACI, Next Gen public cloud etc)
• Work on Network Administration / Automation duties, incident handling
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of industry experience in Network Support. Relevant network related Certifications (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIS etc.).
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.