Direct Senior Store Manager | Nike直營店資深店鋪經理
(Job Title: Head Coach)
- Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single Medium to Large store.
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses.
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact).
- Manages through Dept. Managers (Coaches); and Asst. Manager (Asst. Head Coach) - leads through at least one management layer and develops Retail management talent.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store management team.
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP.
- Deliver a premium consumer and employee experience and implement/execute global and regional programs to drive business results.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and spoken English.
- Typically requires Bachelor Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience. Associates degree + 6 years; High School + 7 years are also acceptable.
- 6 years retail experience including 3+ years management experience.
* Please be noted that NIKE Great China recruitment center is based in SHANGHAI, thus candidates may receive call from Shanghai.
* NIKE is an equal opportunity employer - Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.