- Provide O.T. specific professional services in health education, individual assessment and consultation for community-dwelled elderly.
- Conduct generic health talks and assist in planning and conducting outreach programs.
- Assist in development and management of the daily operation of the Service Unit.
- Develop collaborative relationship with outside elderly and clinical service providers.
- Advise the optimal choice on the design and maintenance of materials, tools and equipment required by the Service Unit.
- Initiate, implement and participate in research studies or projects.
- Degree Holder in Occupational Therapy or equivalent, with Certificate of Registration (Part 1) and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapy Board, Hong Kong.
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification working experience in community settings or recognized health care institutes, experience in community elderly/geriatric services is an advantage.
- Previous exposure to promotion of health, well being and public education, domiciliary OT service and environmental modifications preferred.
- Familiar with the practice of Ageing in Place in community.
- Self-motivated team player and competent in planning and managing projects independently.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with
full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website
and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.