The incumbent will be responsible to integrate key marketing & commercial programs with retail insights, design and deliver channel initiatives, practices and solutions that grow company profitability. The candidate will lead the development and provide leadership to and influence behavioral change in the sales and marketing department.
- Develop of ABP's and strategic initatives that can be implemented through key on premise channels & strategic customers.
- Identify and review key business drivers, channel gaps and market opportunities.
- Support trade marketing and brand teams as the channel subject matter expert during development of both long and short terms brand plan.
- Integrate key marketing and commercial programs with channel insights to develop annual channel plans deliver against volume and revenue targets.
- Deliver channel volume and revenue objectives via execution of annual channel business plans
- Manage alignment of marketing, commercial and customer plans to produce a highly synergistic and actionable calendar for designated channels / customers.
- Support Trade Marketing, Brand Teams and commercial with channel subject matter expertise in the development of New Product Development initiatives and value chains.
- Provide Channel Performance Analysis and reporting with adjustments to plans where required
- Look of Success
- Integrate OBPPC, RGM, shopper insights and trade marketing initiatives to develop and manager segmented look of success for selected channel.
- Build and manage resources and capabilities to achieve LOS targets.
- Program Management
- Take leadership of key initiatives as identified through ABP or as designated by the executive committee and manage from concept development through market execution and handover relevant functions.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant subject
- Minimum 10 years’ of solid and hands-on key account or commercial background experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position with sizeable corporation preferably in FMCG / Manufacturing business
- Strong experienced in projects and high level of professionalism and demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and highly adaptable to change & challenges
- Able to work independently
- Creative, independent and with good numerical sense and analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Manager, Swire Coca-Cola HK, 17-19 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote the reference number.
*Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only. All information will be destroyed after the process completed.*