- Responsible for new joiner and leaver logistics, to maintain and update the leave records and benefits administration etc.
Handling the employees' enquires on leave related policies and prepare leave report.
Learning & development logistic.
Manage new/renewal of work permit/visa applications and the non-local hire movements.
Provide local and overseas HR administration support.
- Provide full spectrum of office administrative and operations support such as office building management & communication, office lease management, facilitate & asset management, HK and overseas
offices renovation, relocation and general maintenance project coordination, procurement and vendor management.
- Renew contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Maintenance of all office fixture, furniture and equipment.
- Handle all procurement and inventory control of office supplies.
- Source and renew the corporate hotels and travel agency agreement/contract.
- Support and be the ambassador of all the company functions, events and any other clerical support and ad-hoc project is assigned by the Human Resources and Office Administrative Manager from
time to time.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training courses.
- At least 6 years of relevant Human Resources and office administrative experience.
- Be familiar with Immigration regulations will be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and dependable, able to take initiatives.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions-focused working method.
- Flexible with regard to working hours when the job or business requires.
- Excellent communication, organizational and team skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint .
** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Administrative Assistant.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability via "APPLY NOW" button.
La Halle Buying Office Limited is a buying office of Vivarte Group.
For more information about Vivarte Group, please visit our website at http://www.vivarte.com/
Applicants are not be invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be discard 3 months from date of this advertisement posted.