About the company
Our client is a leading business consulting firm in Asia-Pacific, advising national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. To support their rapidly expansion of practices in APAC, they are actively looking for a Group Administrator to join their dynamic team.
Highlights of the job
- Asia's leading business consulting firm (Professional Services)
- Dynamic, energetic people and working environment
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Comprehensive dental and insurance coverage
- 15 days of AL, stable 5 days work (8:45am - 5:45pm)
Directly reporting to Administration Manager, you will be responsible to ensure a smooth operation of the office administration, and assist in reception duties.
- Provide a range of clerical and administrative assistance, including scanning, photocopying, fax transmittal, and phone enquiry handling etc.
- Cover reception duties if required
- Manage off-site documents deposit or retrieval
- Arrange and follow-up local/ overseas couriers & posts
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Admin manager
Skills & experiences required
- 1 years of relevant administrative working experience in MNC or sizeable company
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Proficient with MS Office applications, include MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated, well-organised, detail-oriented and proactive
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below. Alternatively for a confidential chat please contact Annie Wu (Recruitment Consultant - Business Support) on +852 2232 3473.