Our client is a leading Advisory Firm with a truly global presence. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to manage a team of Secretaries and all aspects of business support management. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the office is run smoothly with a very high level of professionalism. This role would suit someone who has previous experience working as an Office Manager cum PA as you will be required to support the senior partner.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Leading and planning essential business support services including reception, PA support, management of the incoming and outgoing mail process and efficient distribution of information, maintenance, cleaning, catering.
- Complex calendar management as well as scheduling meetings and logistical arrangements for the senior partner
- Managing and supporting the team of Executive Assistants to ensure all administration duties are carried out effectively and in a timely manner
- organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Planning and organising office events
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage internal staff relations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
The successful candidates would have the following:
- Degree holder
- Previous experience in a similar role with at least 4 years in a management capacity
- Proven office management with administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines in a time sensitive manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Must have the maturity to interact at a very senior level
What does it mean for you:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join one of the industry leaders that offer a collaborative working environment as well as career progression.
To apply for this role, please send your current CV and salary expectations to aendacott @ sg.drakeintl.com.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment services purposes only.