• Act on Office Relocation leads that come in via Santa Fe’s website and generic e-mails;
• Liaise with potential customers who are considering Santa Fe’s quality services;
• Get a thorough understanding of customer requirements and share these requirements with sales colleagues;
• Establish any need for Relocation Services (e.g. Home Search, School Search, Temporary Accommodation etc.);
• Update and track all relevant data in IT systems;
• Follow-up with other team members regarding data integrity in IT systems;
• Prepare quotations and conduct follow-up sales efforts to help win business;
• General ad hoc support efforts for colleagues in the team;
• Attend team meetings to discuss service delivery and process improvements;
• Help coordinate and subsequently attend Office Relocation briefings;
• Attend Office Relocation jobs to provide on-site support;
• Provide regular reporting to Management;
• Share any market information on pricing, competitors, etc. with direct supervisor.
• HKDSE or above;
• 2-3 years working experience.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your present and expected salary, contact number and date available by clicking “Apply Now”.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in Santa Fe. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
The Santa Fe Group is a leading global provider of relocation and mobility services to corporate and private customers. With revenues of approximately EUR 300 million, Santa Fe Relocation has staff in 56 countries and is ranked in the top 5 in its sector. Growth ambitions are strong – targeting +10% Compound Annual Growth Rate over the coming 5 years. Over the past 4 years, the Group has quadrupled in size, principally through acquisitions, and now operates in 56 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, North and South America. Santa Fe Group A/S is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange (NASDAQ COPENHAGEN: SFG). For more information, see the Group website at http://www.santaferelo.com/.