Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission.
If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
In this new season of Mother’s Choice, an effective Services structure is developed to best serve our clients: Children, Youth & Families. In order to become
the ‘center of excellence’ with the position of Child Protection as foundation, evidence-based approach case management & promote community engagement, the Senior Officer, Administration is responsible to uphold a very high effective & efficient Administration
across services towards the smooth operation of the agency. The position will provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the COO, also provide support to the Director of Services and Director of Service Special Projects.
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to managing calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing
and preparing correspondence; arranging agendas and compiling documents for meetings; and managing data and filing;
- Act as a point of contact between the COO and people from both inside and outside Mother’s Choice, communicate directly and on behalf of the COO with Board members,
donors, staff and others as directed;
- Provide administrative support to Director of Services in projects, such as Book launch, Community Engagement etc;
- Provide administrative support to Director of Service Special Projects in case management framework & Child Protection roll out;
- Provide administrative support to other directors reporting to the COO (Director of Community Education/Engagement) and other potential directors such as Director
of Operations, as and when necessary;
- Maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive data/information;
- Draft and produce report, presentation, proposal, meeting minutes, and follow up on assigned action items;
- Ensure all documents are prepared in company style and format with accuracy, and in a timely manner;
- Coordinate meetings and strategic activities such as conference, event, training, speaking engagement, department meetings of the departments direct reporting
to COO (ie. Services Committee meeting, Quarterly Services managers meeting, Directors meetings, Committee & Board related meetings, cross department training, service sharing etc)
- Assist in annual and strategic planning process, and help with some events management e.g. Conference (local and overseas), Annual Dinner;
- Manage COO’s database of contacts in Salesforce, and keeping track of COO’s meeting and contacts;
- Perform other duties as and when necessary.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in social/humanity services and non-profit organization disciplines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a multi-culture environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-task, able to anticipate needs and prioritize work;
- Able to analyse and present materials clearly and concisely;
- A positive and mature personality, trustworthy, discretion and good understanding of confidentiality issues;
- Proactive, energetic self-starter and self-motivated team player, and be positive under adverse circumstances and with high competence of resilience;
- Bilingual in Chinese and English, fluency in both written and verbal English is essential;
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft Applications;
- Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: JDB/050419/AO) and expected salary to Assistant
Director – Human Resources, Mother’s Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; by "Clicking Apply Now" fax 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Mother’s Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.