We strive to be a world class real estate investor and manager by managing and making places out of the ordinary in the communities we serve. We believe we can succeed by acquiring talent with the right mindset, experience and capabilities as we pursue our medium-term goal – Vision 2025.
In 2020, Link was voted as “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia. We have also won 3 bronze awards in the 2020 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards in 2 categories - the “Innovative Use of Technology in Human Resources” and “Innovation in Human Resources Management, Planning & Practice” categories. We will continue to deliver on our promise to Link People to a Brighter Future.
- Deliver high-quality service of property management for shopping malls, fresh markets and car parks
- Monitor and oversee contractors’ performance in security, cleaning, customer service and maintenance to meet company’s standard and regulation
- Provide immediate support in emergency incidents, inquiries and complaints from different parties
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to execute operational policies, procedures and strategy
- Provide administrative support in management office
- Perform in other ad hoc tasks as assigned
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer - Property Management.
- Degree holder, Diploma or Higher Certificate in Property Management, Housing Management, Estate Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 year of relevant working experience in property management, fresh graduate will be also considered
- Knowledge in Deed of Mutual Covenant, Building Management Ordinance, security and guarding laws is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly on MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Working Location: Lok Fu, Po Lam, Tsz Wan Shan, Chai Wan or Siu Sai Wan
How to Apply?
If you resonate with Link's vision and aspire to develop a rewarding career with us, please send your full resume along with a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now"