1. Diploma or above in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
2. Minimum three years relevant banking experience in Remittances & Account Opening with knowledge on SWIFT system
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills
4. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese)
5. Self-motivated; able to work under pressure and multiple priorities.
6. Officer may be offered to suitable candidate with more than 6 years of relevant working experience.
1. Process Inward/Outward payments, account opening
2. Handle customer’s enquiry on payments and deposits transactions
3. Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Applicants may send C.V. indicating expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
For other vacancies, please visit our website and download application forms at http://www.o-bank.com/
The company was formerly known as Industrial Bank of Taiwan and changed its name to O-Bank Co., Ltd. in January 2017. O-Bank Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bank is committed to providing comprehensive financial services to clients on the basis of integrity, innovation, professionalism and efficiency.
To better serve clients in the Greater China area, O-Bank Co., Ltd. opened its Hong Kong branch on April 9, 2009. The bank is looking for local talents to join the Hong Kong branch. The following position is currently open for application: