1. DSE/ Diploma / Higher Diploma in Business or related disciplines
2. 1-2 years’ billing / payment collection or related experience
3. Proficiency in MS Office applications e.g. Excel, Word
4. Initiative, detailed oriented, well-organized and able to work independently
5. Good communication and problem solving skills
6. Good spoken and written English and Chinese
7. Immediate available is an advantage
1. Handle incoming calls & inquiries related to accounts receivable
2. Follow up with customers and internal departments to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
3. Prepare Accounts Receivable aging report and follow up on outstanding items
4. Assist in invoicing and payment reconciliation
5. Support team administration works & ad hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
In 2017, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.9 billion, and at the end of the year close to 55,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Are you ready to join our global organization of 55,000 professionals?