United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Maintain insurance database and subsequent follow up before insurance due date
- Monitor periodic collateral revaluation, system update and perform marked-to-market control
- Perform credit data submission and report ordering with CCRA and TU
- Report and monitor excess and past due for banking products
- Complete audit / bank confirmation requests
- Collect fee from customers and recognize income
- Prepare and review reports submitted to local management / head office / regulatory bodies
- Verify the calculations or information of covenants under documentations / credit approval submitted by Business Units
- Manage vault operations
- Participate in local / head office projects and UAT
- Degree / Associate degree / Higher diploma holder in business disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience in credit administration or credit control area, preferable with knowledge in credit analysis
- Proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Enterprise, dynamic and good team player
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.