Scope of Work：
- Handle daily trade settlements for securities and futures and etc., and data administration from regular
trading system, backup settlement data and send daily statement to customers;
- Handle Clients’ fund in and out;
- Monitor pre-matching, post trade processing, stock reconciliation, IPO, corporate actions and placement;
- Develop and implement procedures and policies and new products to ensure the reliability of securities business;
- Liaise with RO and Account Department and communicate with Brokers, in-house counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues
- Participate in system development projects include UAT, system migration and ad-hoc project.
- Diploma or above, major in Business, Accounting or relevant qualifications;
- At least 3 years’ experience in settlement operations related to Securities and Futures brokerage, including experience in CCASS & DCASS operation;
- Familiar with the operations of securities/futures/bonds trading & clearing (on and off floor), and related process & regulation;
- Working experience in Chinese background company is preferred;
- Self-motivated, detail minded, good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an absolute advantage;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties please send your full resume (both of Chinese and English resume) with latest salary &expected salary to us. All applications
received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
Also, receive application via Apply Now