- Organize/plan/manage promotional events such as small party or workshops. See our events website for reference: https://events.topeaseasia.com/
- Planning/carrying out promotional tactics such as SNS promotions (Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads) and promotion video making and influencers marketing, jointly with MD from perspective
of IT promotion/advertisement.
- Communicating and managing external expertise such as developers and designers with MD. (no specific knowledge is needed at entry time; however, we require to gain the skill in OJT fashion).
- Managing and organizing about: SNS ad/promotion, testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation with external expertise such as designers (no specific knowledge is needed at entry time; however,
we require to gain the skill in OJT fashion).
- Tinkering with our app in order to improve by reflecting trend and client’s responses (no specific knowledge is needed at entry time; however, we require to gain the skill in OJT fashion).
Refer our app page: https://comedieapp.com/ *The app has already been available in App store and Google play.
- Assist MD to research developing software and mobile apps in order; arranging and coordinating with external
expertise such as designers.
- Native level in Cantonese.
- Our office language is English; so we require high quality written and spoken English (Over IELTS 7.0, HKDSE 5 or equivalent qualifications such as TOEFL, TOEIC or degree from higher education
institution of English Speaking Countries); Japanese or Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in any field. Degree/experience of Computer Science, Software Engineering OR art/creative field or similar disciplines are plus but not compulsory; we encourage
other degree holders apply as long as you have a strong interest in digital/computer field as well as creative field.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply. 1 year or more relevant work experience is a plus.
- Good team player and mature, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, motivation and some originality.
- Must be a Hong Kong permanent resident
- (Optional) Good knowledge of developing native Android / iOS/ applications; Java, C, C++, Python are plus.
- (Optional)Showing of creative and art field may be a plus.
We reserve the right to ask you to provide required qualifications and/or references.
Preferred start date: May/June 2019
- Five-days work / week and general 15 days/year annual holidays
- Flexible working-time/style
- Medical insurance
- Annual double pay
- Travel expense
How to apply:
Interested individuals please send your CV and it is welcome if you can send good references. If applications are successful in initial stage, we will notify you to carry out an interview (once
During the interview, we may carry out English language test depending on your holding scores/shown ability of English.
An offer holder will have 30 days probation period before receiving a formal offer.