As a rapidly growing financial institution, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
Officer, Human Resources (Staff Training & Development)
• Support the development of programs, services and practices in order to accomplish the training mission
• Coordinate training including training administration, logistic arrangement, preparation of training materials etc.
• Prepare the course enrollment, evaluation, content management and report generation
• Assist to in source effective solution to support staff development program
• Plan and assist the volunteer activities
• Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by manager
Skills and Requirements:
• A recognized degree in related disciplines
• Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from finance or professional industries
• Proficient in MS office and Chinese Word Processing
• Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator/digital content management/ multi-media production and film editing is an advantage
• Outgoing personality, interpersonal, administration and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Chinese and English (both spoken and written) and outstanding communication skills
• Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)
Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable financial advisory team in Hong Kong with thousands of professional financial consultants in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term.
To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy, we nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion.
We believe you’ll find working at Convoy a valuable experience in your career. Join us by submitting your full resume to [email protected]
Company Website: www.convoy.com.hk