- Carry out general secretarial duties and drafting correspondence for the division head in high punctuality.
- Undertake word processing duties, including PowerPoint presentations, formatting letters, memos and reports prepared by the division, department head and team heads to an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- Minutes taking and ensure all departments’ (brand marketing, digital, social and content) key deliverables are on time for critical projects by keeping track of the work progress and managing reminders to the team.
- Ensure appropriate and prompt action is taken by the division head on incoming correspondence by screening and highlighting any area that requires her attention according to urgency of the matter, often includes meeting preparation reminders.
- Assist the division head in office administration and accounting matters.
- Handle telephone calls and emails for the division head. During the division head’s absence, ensure that accurate messages are passed on or calls / mails be directed to other staff for prompt action.
- Maintain all marketing assets filing are in place for Worldwide offices usage.
- Lead Marketing regular assets design and production and procurement including annual calendar production, name cards, tour guidebook, leaflets, trade souvenirs etc.
- Support Marketing procurement operation to drive cost effectiveness as well quality.
- Division performance tracking, reporting and filing including search performance, social buzz volume, Page views, etc.
- Arrange appointment on request, visits and travel arrangements for the division head so her time is sued effectively and keep her diaries up-to-date.
- Coordinate arrangements for a variety of meetings, internally and externally, assembling appropriate materials, as required, to ensure the smooth running of these meetings.
- Maintain and update a departmental filing system for both hardware and software of Marketing assets, which ensures that documentations easily accessible.
- Maintain accurate files on outgoing correspondence and other matters of a confidential nature for easy retrieval and reference.
- Liaise with travel agency and overseas offices for booking air tickets and hotel for the division head’s overseas trips.
- Prepare travelling files (including itinerary, appointment schedules and all reference materials) for the division head’s overseas trips.
- Post-secondary education plus formal secretarial and administration training
- Minimum 5 years’ Executive Secretarial working experience supporting Division head/ Department head/ General Manager
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & GroupWise etc.
- Good typing skills and telephone manner
- Fluency in Chinese, English and Mandarin is preferred
- Basic digital knowledge is an advantage
- Mature and able to work independently
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.