- Conduct on-going fieldwork patrolling and quality check, monitor closely and co-ordinate the operation of the research agencies’ fieldwork team of research agency to ensure
smooth operation and the procedures are in accordance to the pre-defined manual and guidelines so that the sampling quota can be met
- Monitor any change in the travel pattern of visitors at the forefront of the fieldwork execution and obtain first-hand knowledge about the changes of fieldwork situation
in providing recommendation to the management in fieldwork arrangement or research design
- Assist in liaison with fieldwork supervisory team of research agency on fieldwork issues and progress so that projects can be carried out smoothly and efficiently
- Maintain close communication with Performance Analysis team to ensure that users’ changing needs are properly incorporated into the questionnaire for analysis purpose
- Perform office administrative duties at fieldwork office at the airport
- Degree holder preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis,
Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years practical experience in fieldwork or quality control of marketing research
- Strong PC skills, especially in MS office and statistical software e.g. SAS, SPSS
- Strong project management skill and knowledge including fieldwork operation and quality assurance
- Strong analytical skills and detail-minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, well organized and has ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Highly self-motivated with passion in growing the tourism industry for Hong Kong
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
The successful candidate will be engaged in contract employment for two years. The position will be stationed at Airport Area.
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by by
clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants
may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applicants
will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.