- Carry out compliance review and checking
- Develop and update compliance policies and procedures
- Review policies and procedures prepared by other departments and provide input to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance advice to different business units to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in performing ad-hoc compliance projects
- Assist in fostering the compliance culture of our Company
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration, Accounting or related subjects. With accounting qualification is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in compliance, audit or related field, with exposure to the financial institutions, asset management house, trustee company an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of MPF and/or SFO regulations and familiar with other statutory regulations (such as AML, FATCA, CRS)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and independently.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Knowledge of Putonghua preferred.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer, Compliance)
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking "Apply Now" or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications
and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.